Sunday, November 22, 2009

Today's Daily Art: Woman Looking at You


iPhone Art: Pencil drawing, iPhone photo, Brushes app: (4) Sorry to the non-post for the past couple of days, I was not feeling well. This is a good example of how having a system can benefit you in many ways. I was able to get right back into my routine and deliver a drawing and painting that I like. Part of my system is to remove all reasons not to do my art. Always have your studio clean and ready to sit down and get busy. Don't use it as your table that collects mail or other junk. When I do sit down to create a piece, whether it be iPhone art, a painting or a sculpture I have a process of where I start and how I develop the art to completion. If you don't have a system, you will have many projects out there that are not finished and have no process for completion.
See It, Draw It, Post It, I Love It!!!
Draw everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment