Sunday, November 15, 2009

Today's Daily Art: Man Looking Down

iPhone Painting: Pencil drawing, iPhone photo, Brushes App: (3) When you commit to the daily discipline of drawing every day, experiment with different mediums that include the digital tools available to us today. If you notice, nothing will replace the pencil to paper for me, it is my first step and as easy as walking. What I am excited about is the ease of using the Brushes app for an iPhone to digitally paint the image. As I said in yesterdays post, understanding your tools is your structure. It is the base of your pyramid and the wider your base... the higher your pyramid. Get your hands on anything you can to draw and practice your tools every day. This is true of all the arts, not just visual arts. Let's see what you are up to on a daily basis!


See it, Draw it, Post it, I love it!!

Draw every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment