Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Today's Daily Art - Man Facing Away

iPhone Painting: pencil drawing, iPhone photo and brushes app: Sometimes exaggerating the proportions works and sometimes it does not, I don’t like the hand in this one. The way I like to look at it is, if you don’t push things to far, you don’t know how far you can go. This is true with a lot of things in life as well. If you draw every day, it is difficult to nail one each time. Don’t get married to your work. I can’t remember which master painter said this but the quote goes something like… “If you ever think you have created a masterpiece, you never will”.


See it…Draw it…Post it… I love it!!!

Draw every day!


Enjoy and please contact me for the following:

1. Have your daily drawing posted: Email me at mbrookernow@yahoo.com with a disruption and attached image file.

2. Follow my on Twitter: http://twitter.com/mikebrooker
3. Look for me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=1248994503&ref=profile

No comments:

Post a Comment