Thursday, October 29, 2009

Today's Daily Art - Green Man

iPhone Painting: Pencil drawing, iPhone photo & Brushes App:
The longer I draw daily, the more I look, the more I see. These people may not look beautiful… but they are. Next time you are in the woods, find the most twisted deformed tree in the forest and you will be faced with the beauty of nature at its best. The small tree engulfed by the larger trees that keep surviving the harsh winters and continue to twist toward the light despite all the odds. There is a beauty there that must be translated to our fellow human beings. Look at these twisted souls with the same admiration and respect and your perception of our world will forever change and the world will soon follow.


See it…Draw it…Post it… I love it!!!

Draw every day!


Enjoy and please contact me for the following:

1. Have your daily drawing posted: Email me at mbrookernow@yahoo.com with a disruption and attached image file.

2. Follow my on Twitter: http://twitter.com/mikebrooker
3. Look for me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=1248994503&ref=profile

No comments:

Post a Comment